Sophomore Diversity Summit
As one of the premier financial institutions, Wells Fargo understands that the key to our strong success is our people. Wells Fargo has a commitment to educating, recruiting, and developing talented individuals with diverse backgrounds.
The Wells Fargo Securities Sophomore Diversity Summit will focus on broadening your understanding of the financial services industry. The program will include an overview of Wells Fargo’s history and culture, career and industry overview workshops, and networking opportunities.
The summit will be held at our corporate offices in Charlotte, NC. and will provide you with the following opportunities:
- Learn about WFS and the financial services industry
- Meet with senior management and WFS professionals from Investment Banking and Sales & Trading, including John Shrewsberry, the head of Wells Fargo Securities
- Participate in a panel discussion with WFS team members
- Improve your technical and analytical skills by participating in valuation exercises and case studies
- Tour the WFS trading floors and newly created training facilities
- Learn how to navigate the summer analyst recruiting process
- Participate in resume writing and professional development sessions
- Network with other high achieving diverse students from across the country
This competitive two-day program is open to underrepresented college sophomores (African American, Hispanic/Latino American, LGBT, and women) currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
Click for more information on the April 2013 Summit.
Wells Fargo will pay all travel and lodging expenses for selected applicants.